Monday, August 11, 2008

ugh, Monday

Hello people of earth! Its monday UUGGHHH! Now normaly I would say we should be happy because today is a gift thats why its called the present, but I don't like mondays. And After my exciting weekend, I am so bored! My sis is watching the olympics and I am sitting here writing this, so theres not really much goin on! Thanks guys for all your comments and feel free to write on my sticky note or fridge, I LUV TO HERE FROM YOU! But, yup, thats all...

No, wait its not, I miss everybody SO SO SO SO MUCH! I wanna go back to school SO bad!!! I feel kinda disconnected from the world. I am lonely and just kinda wanna go back to school! I even have a count down, too bad the website made it to light and you can't really see it! But, as of today 21 more days until school!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Normally I have Monday's as well, but in the summer it doesn't really matter to me.

Amanda said...

I suppose

Keegan said...

this is summer i dont ever knowwat day it is

Amanda said...

lol

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!