Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sour gummy worms!

K, so I got a request from one of my friends(thanks Hailey) to write about sour gummy worms! So I am going to. I enjoy gummy worms, especialy sour ones! They are good! But, um, yeah, wow this is hard, hmm, idk what to say. Sour gummy worms are boring, sorry hailey.

8 comments:

Keegan said...

i hate gummy worms!

Unknown said...

I'm glad I could help you with something.

Amanda said...

KEEGAN YOU ARE UNAMERICAN!!!!!!!
Thanks Hailey!

Alyssa said...

I hate SOUR gummy worms. me n sour dont mix...
it doesnt make me sick, but i make lots of strange faces and weird noises. its just too sour.

You Can't Fool Mother Nature said...

Alyssa does make weird faces, I will vouch for that one. I am on the "I hate gummy worms" side also.
I like M & M's, all hail chocolate.

Mrs. B.

Amanda said...

WOO go chocolate!

Alyssa said...

*bows to chocolate worshipping altar* I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

Megan said...

irk

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!