Friday, August 29, 2008

CELL PHONE!!!!


OMG I GOT A CELL PHONE!!!!! It is a glyde and I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Austin said...

o man im soooo jeluos of u!!!!!!! keeg and i were lookin at that fone online the other day cuz we thought his broke... it didnt... so sad. anyways... my dad and i might do a fone swap were he gets my fone and i buy a new one. im lookin foward to that. i just might get that fone.... sry amanda!!! idk. mayb ill get somethin else. hmmmm...?????see ya round!!!!!

keegan or hunter said...

i know ur sooooo lucky

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOO I'M SO HAPPY FOR U MANDA!! hopefully I can get one 4 Christmas. I kinda want the blue chocolate but I also want one with a keyboard so it's easier to txt. idk. . .

Austin said...

hey ya me too!!!!!!!!! im thinkin bout gettin the Voyager!!!!!!!!!

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!