Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life...

If you are wondering about the strange title its just because I couldn't think of somethign so i just wrote down the first thing that poped into my head! Yesterday I spent the day with My best neighborhood buddies Megan and Alyssa, who I swear I practiacally live with, and we had lotsa fun as always! And today i really don't know what I am gonna do...hmm. There are so many options for what to do today! I could climb mount everest, learn how to play guitar, ride my bike with Alyssa all the way to new york to rob a bank(remember that Alyssa), or I could just sit here blogging, watching my sister play, wondering what to do with my life.

wow that was kind of a strange entry, oh well, if you are reading this blog, you probly already know i am a strange person!

Live for the moment and love life!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yes, i remeber when we tried to rob a bank. beczuse we were bored at a vollleyball game, so we played next to the smiths house. FUN STUUF!!!

Amanda said...

yupperdoodles!

Unknown said...

Don't worry, we love you because of your strangness!

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!