As You people probably know, the 2008 Olympics is going on right now
! I really like watching it, especialy the gymnastics! It kinda reminds me of when I was little and did gymnastics. I did it for like 3 years and was pretty good, but I stopped for some reason or another. But any way the Olympics are pretty cool, so you people should check um out!
! I really like watching it, especialy the gymnastics! It kinda reminds me of when I was little and did gymnastics. I did it for like 3 years and was pretty good, but I stopped for some reason or another. But any way the Olympics are pretty cool, so you people should check um out!





3 comments:
i think me n u n ally n megan stopped gymnastics because it got WAAAY too expensive!!!
yeah thats true, I kinda wish i wouldn't of stopped though
me too
Post a Comment