GRRR... I am so mad that advertisment in the corner is driving me insane, I didn't put it there it just kinda came with my little butterfly things, BUT IT WONT GO AWAY!!! And it liek completely blocks the title! GRR FLUSTERATING!!!!!! But anyway i just realized tomorow isn't gonna be as boring as I thought. We are going to a tigers game with my entire family! it will be fun cause I don't get to see my cousins very often. But I WONT BE BORED ALL DAY YAY!!! Plus on saturday I am going to a pool party at Kenny's house! So yeah, if anyone has any suggestions for anypossible way to get rid of that advertisement thing PLEASE tell me, ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!! Thanks!
Love the life you live, Live the life you love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
i thought u guys werecomin 2 hang wit us for a wihle
huh? are we hangin out tomorow? I don't know abotu anything but call me if we are cause that sounds fun the game isnt tell 4
Post a Comment