when you read the title you probly thought something amazing happened, you were wrong! Life is like, SO BORING right now, anyone have any ideas for stuff i could do to entertain me? I knwo I should be happy I have so much freetime, because when school comes around I have none, but I am too bored! So anything amazing happen to any of you people?
I don't know what color to do this post in so for the next one pick which one you like best...
1. Aqua
2. violet
3. pink
4. lime green
5. orange
6. red
7. blue
8. rainbow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I'd like a combination of the first two.
Oh, and what do you do that makes you so busy during school?
well when school starts ice skating and religon class start. Plus, SCHOOL(which takes up the whole day) and an hour of math homework everyday!
True. At least you won't be running cross country every day until after 4, working 2 volunteer jobs, taking 2 different musical instrument classes, along with running for Student Council president and doing homework. . . But isn't Mr. Schwartz the only Geometry teacher?
You WANT to do all that stuff though, yo udont have to do cross country or volunteer jobs or run for president, i HAVE to do piano lessons and religion, i don't have a choice.
Why do you HAVE to do piano?
well I guess now I could probly quit if I wanted to but my parents have always made me
Then if you want to, you should just quit. You could keep playing and stuff, you just wouldn't be spending money on formal lessons.
Make the text darkish aqua
and Hailey, IM NOT RYING TO BE MEAN BECAUSE I HATE BEING MEAN, but Amanda's kinda right. DONT HURT ME!! because u dont have to run 4 prez and CC and all that.
DONT HURT MEEEEEEE!!!!!
Post a Comment