Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I don't even think Preston reads this blog but this is for him!

Got Peeps
Awesome Free Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com


9 comments:

Austin said...

hey i have peeps!!!!! i think. maybe. those just might be some people who pretend to care about me. owell. btw. i really like davids song crush. i actually wanted him to win. who did you guys want to win american idol????

Alyssa said...

i hate david archuleta David Cook is so much better. i voted DC like a zillion times every week. archuleta reminds me of some whiny lil chihuahua that you just want to kick. he's a crybaby. =]

Amanda said...

be quiet alyssa David Archuleta is AMAZING

Austin said...

thank you amanda!!!!!! in ur face alyssa!!!!!!! jk

Unknown said...

... Peeps are good ...

I prefer Cook as a singer. I think Archuleta is too young sounding- like he's a little kid.

Anonymous said...

LOL PEEPS! Omg David Archuleta is sooooooooooooo much better! AND CUTER!! Man he's hot! lol so is jason... wow i really hope preston doesn't read this!

Amanda said...

Yeah David is pretty cute!

Alyssa said...

AUSTIN SHUT IT!!!! NOW!!!!

Amanda said...

I agree with Austin

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!