Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stuffs

So i got those butterfly thingyss below because i saw them on Keegans blog(only fish) and thought they were cool, but I don't liek um on my page! they always go off the page and I can't even see um, OH WELL! So anyway, I got home from a day with my grandparents. it was kinda fun, and they bought me stuff so yeah, fun stuff! But once again I have hadd no comments all day! Ussually you guys(especialy Keegan, Alyssa and Hailey) comment. Oh well you are probly busy. but I miss you guys! Tomorow, I am gonna be bored all day again so yeah... I will be online! Well ya thats it, Bubye!

Luv life!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry! I was out and about almost all day.

Keegan said...

i went 2 see a movie with some friends

Keegan said...

oh and i got rid of it because it is annoying and takes up a lot of space

Amanda said...

yeah i did too its kinda stupid. what movie did you see?

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!