Monday, August 11, 2008

Brace face no more!


I forgot to tell you guys that last week I FINALY got my braces off! and I am so happy to no longer be a metal mouth! But now I have to deal with these stupid retainers that i have to wear all the time and keep track of. But I really don't care that much cause I DON'T HAVE BRACES!!!


YAY!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME! I'm so happy for you.

Alyssa said...

lovely picture............

Amanda said...

i know isn't it fabulous!

Alyssa said...

its ur mouth. i see it everyday...

Amanda said...

I am just kidding alyssa, do you want me to take it off for you

Caitlin said...

whoa whoa whoa!!
awsome!!

Keegan said...

i didn't notice it at ur house the other day till a couple of hours ha!

Amanda said...

its ok, megan and Alyssa were the only ones who noticed right away

Alyssa said...

no keep it on it'll just scare me tho....jk

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!