Today was orientaion at my school, it was nothign special but I got my schedule! I have like a bunch of classes with Keegan, a couple with Kenny, a couple with Rachel, one wit
h Shelby, and some other one, but I am just happy I have friends in my classes!!! And picture actually went pretty good, i didn't totaly mess up this year and actually took a pretty good one! but anyway school starts in like a week and a half, and I am excited, i am so bored of summer! Oh and I told you about that blank wall my dad was letting us paint, well its done, but we only had 3 colors. Anyway here's what my side looks like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
i am so sad that the onyl class we hav together is choir
who's ur teacher, ppl?
Post a Comment