Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today

today i went to my sisters soccer game and hung out with keegan and John, and we kinda got lost in the woods. Then I went to Megan and Alyssas house. Then I went to church. Yup thats it

10 comments:

Mystery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Austin said...

hey y isnt there a pic of me?!?!?!?!?

Amanda said...

austin are you the mystery person?

Anonymous said...

that's fun! hey who's comment did u delete?

Amanda said...

mystery persons

Unknown said...

Why aren't I on there either???

Megan said...

hey whats the mystery persons blog? can u plz not delete the mistery persons comments? i like to know the comments u kno!!

Megan said...

hey maybe the mystery person is keegan?? just a guess!

Amanda said...

its not him i asked him liek alot of times and i know its a girl

Alyssa said...

how u know?

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!