Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Long Day
Today was the first day of school. I have been looking forward to this day practically forever! But it didn't go quite the way I planned! First my bus came 15 minutes late so I got to school late and was late for homeroom. Then they changed my schedule and i had a different encore class with NONE of my friends, then I went to choir and had an hour lecture on the same stuff she lectured us on last year and the year before that(but at least I am with my friends in that class) then I had science which sounds like it will be a pretty cool class, and i have Kenny and Keegan in it. Then Social Studies which should be really fun. But then we went to lunch and found out WE CANT EVEN SIT WITH OUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are giving us assigned seats to "mix it up a bit" they say its not a punishment but seriously what good do they think will come from it? Then I was just in a bad mood for the rest of the school day! As soon as i got home I had to rush off to piano, then to Ally's soccer practice, but luckily Keegan was there and he cheered me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
hey thatz kool
not really
o ok
hey plz post somethin new!!!!!!!
if u do i will too!!!!!!!!
AUSTIN :)
ha nice pic austin
i know luckily there not doin assigned seats anymore
but yesterday me and joe+ricky sat with a group of girls because r table had to many and noby else would leave so yeah
yeah we nvr have a place to sit
Post a Comment