Monday, September 1, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

So it is almost 10 o'clock at night on Monday the day before the first day of school, and i guess technically I should b trying to sleep to get ready to wake up early. But I am not tired because I had a pop at Keegan's house tonight(caffeine makes me hyper) and even though I have been excited for school for the past LONG TIME i am startin to get nervous:( but oh well I will write all about it when I get home tomorow, no wait when I get home from piano, no wait when I get home from Allys soccer practice, I guess I wont be home for a while, busy day tomorow!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG SCHOOL IS SO FUN! I LUV BEING AN 8TH GRADER

Austin said...

hey ya its sweet i have awesome classes with all my friends..... but it stinx cuz i have geometry aaaaaaannnnnnddddd advanced english too!!!!!!! owell its still fun!!!!!!!
austin :)

Unknown said...

I second what Haley said!!!

Unknown said...

But... I HATE SPENCER SO STINKIN MUCH

keegan or hunter said...

yeah u said hes a big jerk ha

Amanda said...

ya spencers not so nice

Unknown said...

NO his isnt! Gr! but atleast he doesnt shut my locker anymore

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!