Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mystery person

Ok this mystery person is starting to bug me AND I DONT LIKED TO BE BUGGED so i am just gonna block um so mystery person whoever you are whenever you comment those comments will MAGICALLY dissapear! SO LAST CHANCE WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!!!!!! I still think your hailey though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, why would I do that? I'm so confused.... Why do you think it's me?

Anonymous said...

who would do something like that? they need to get a flippen life and stop buggin people! hey myster person if you're out there: GET A HOBBY U BUM!!

Megan said...

yeah seriously! stop bugging amandas life meany!!!!!!!

Mystery said...

Awww, ok I will stop bugging you, but please don't block me. I like your website (even though it is pinl and glittery) Sorry if I bugged you too much.

for the last time
Signed
Mystery

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!