Monday, September 1, 2008

OMG

OMG yesterday I didn't post ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a new record I have never gone an entire day without posting! But school starts tomorow and I guess as time goes on I will be posting less and less! But anyway, my friends Megan and Alyssa spent the night yesterday we had alot of fun! And took some intersting pics that I will be posting soon! Plus Megan is getting a blog soon so when she does I will link it on mine and you guys have to read it! So yeah thats all for now, sorry for not posting yesterday.

2 comments:

Austin said...

thats ok i was gone all day yesterday at michigan adventure and i rode the mew suspended coaster the thunderhawk!!!!! 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!! kool huh? well have fun at skool and ill post soon!!

Amanda said...

sweet cuz you like u never post

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!