Tuesday, September 23, 2008

this is for the STINKIN MYSTERY PERSON who are you?



Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Create your own glittery text at pYzam.com





12 comments:

Mystery said...

haha, very nice. You even made it in a gloomy color too, I expected you to use bright pink with glitter or something like that. Why should I tell you who I am? It would take away the mystery!

Signed
Mystery

Amanda said...

WHO R U
U R DRIVING ME CRAZY
r u Austin
Alyssa
Keegan
????

Amanda said...

wait a sec perfect gramer and no typos r u hailey?

Unknown said...

Dude are you trying to like insult me?

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION MYSTERY PERSON!! u r like goth! u no wat manda, just ignore um, they'll get bored.

Anonymous said...

then they'll move on to the next blog of some random person and harrass them!

Unknown said...

Not to seem rude, and I SWEAR it's not me, but really, what is it that they're doing that's so wrong?

Megan said...

they are totally harassing amanda, haiey!!!

Unknown said...

What are they saying and stuff?

Anonymous said...

they're just being annoying and driving amanda crazy

Anonymous said...

its not me. watever u want to think it NOT!!!!!! just because they hate pink doesn't mean its meeeeeee!!!!!!!

Austin said...

aaaaaaahhhh go away mystery!!!!! ur tearing all of our friendships apart!!!!!!! not reely.... but go away!!!! no one likes you sooo.......ha!!!!! inn your abstrududly acsue face. wat now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! o ya bring it on!!!!!!!!!!! so go way!!!!!!!! meenie!

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!