Friday, March 6, 2009

Today

Today was a really interesting day! I didn't feel so hot all day i think I might be getting sick, but it was still really fun.
In science we made babys, lol, we had like a list of different traits and we had to flip coins to see which ones the baby would get then draw it. It was really funny tho!
Then we had the staff basketball game which was pretty fun! The teachers won by alot but it was a good game, and I just got to hang out with my friends, and skip math WOOHOO!
Then was the swim banquet. Before it started we were all outside listening to this little 7th grade boy read the stupidest pickup lines off his ipod. Then he found some highschool girls from another school and started using the lines on them! Then the highschool guys from their town got mad and started a fight with this little 7th grader it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey baby are u from tennessee cuz ur the only 10 i see!!

i still dont get that

Amanda said...

lol ya that was one of the ones he used

but I dont get it either :)

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!