It's been a couple days since I've posted and i've got a couple storys to tell...
Natalie and I were on our way to swim and this little red car cuts this big truck off. It was pretty bad there could have been an accident, but everything was ok and everyone was fine. Then the little red car turns and the truck who was supposed to be going straight turned at the last second to follow the car. So then the car turns into the empty freshman campus parking lot and the truck follows and starts following this guys every move, and it was a HUGE guy in the truck! So me and Nats were getting kinda freaked out and worried but we didn't get to see what happened, so hopefully everyones ok!
And theres this HUGE fight going on at school right now between some 7th graders. I don't know exactly whats going on because its hard to know fact from rumor, but its pretty serious! There was a police car at our school today!
And lastly the boring news about my life! Swims over so now I'm all sad and bored until track starts on monday. I hate endings tho, why does all the stuff that makes u happy in life always have to end?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
fun stuff!!
u forgot to tell about zeb punching riley in the face. thats pretty exciting in our boring skool
Post a Comment