My life right now is complicated...heres all the stuff thats going on
we had scheduling for highschool this week, which was hard cus idk what i wanna do with my life
Swims Over! :(
Natalie convinced me into track, so now im suffering through that
I just got a facebook!!! its pretty sweet!
I have a lot of extra free time in my life now that swims over so im SO BORED!!!
I have a pretty tough Geometry test commin up soon!
AND MICHALE QUIT ON THE OFFICE!





4 comments:
exciting!!!!
wanna hear about my life? well too bad ur gunna.
i got the Twilight movie and watch it a lot :)
Charlotte's Web rehearsals r very fun :D
and... skools kinda stressful and i really dont wanna do gym but o well
i cant believe u joined track lol jk
ur life is exciting :)
wanna hear about my life? i lost a bet. and... um... well... thats all. exciting rite?
Wow, you think your life is bad? That's nothing. You shouldn't be complaining about how "awful" and "stressful" your life is when you think about those less fortunate, people who sleep on the streets, and those who actually starve to death. You should consider youself lucky.
~Mystery
I dont think my life is aweful and stressful! its definatley not, if anything its BORING
Post a Comment