Saturday, February 21, 2009

Poll

Ok so the poll was closed with Jacob winning by 9 votes(WHICH I TOTALY DONT GET)
and because of shelbys request I am reopening it, so if you would like to change your vote(JACOB TO EDWARD) or you have not voted yet and would like to(FOR EDWARD) then please feel free. O and you strange people out there who voted for jacob please comment on this and tell me why. I used to like jacob, but then i read the 3rd and 4th books.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it was me! i voted for jacob every time i came on ur blog :) hes soooo hawt

Anonymous said...

lol ya me2 cuz i voted before i read the 3rd and 4th books. but i just thought jacob was hotter...but now im changin my vote :P

thank u for reopening it!!!

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!