Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life in general

So life right now for me is a jumbled mess of school swimming sleeping eating and homework!
Thats my life doesnt it sound fun!!!!
lol jk but right now im studying for my science test, do you guys know what a quasor is, cus i dont!
I havent been sleepin great lately either, we just painted my room so it still kinda smells like paint and my beds in the middle of the room instead of against the wall, i guess my subconcous self doesnt liek this BECAUSE I CANT SLEEP!
Swimmings pretty fun right now! Im getting faster and stronger, and havin lotsa fun lol! Coach Downs said we weren't drinking enough water so yesterday me and Natalie brough gallon jugs, it was pretty funny!
And like I said thats my life so ya, theres the update! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's fun :)

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!