Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bride Wars

Today I went to the movies with Courtney, Alix, Shelby, Haley, Emily, Bianca, and Erika and saw Bride Wars! It was hilarious. We had a ton of fun! Alix laughed so hard she needed her inhailer it was hilarious lol!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Im dead. haha lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

i hope i dont die dead
lol

Anonymous said...

why would u die? and shelby, watch ur mouth! no more mother f's for u!

Amanda said...

lol its all jokes from a movie

Mystery said...

I wasn't invited? That really hurts my feelings you know.

~Mystery

Amanda said...

maybe id invite u if u told me who u were

Mystery said...

Being a sneaky one now I see. Too bad I'm not that gullable.

~Mystery

Amanda said...

honastly i really dont care who u r anymore
u just add an exciting twist to my blog

Megan said...

hey i like your little icon thing amanda!! it rox my sox. i want to see bride wars so bad!!!

Amanda said...

u should it rocks

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!