Thursday, October 2, 2008

sup world

so that slideshow was in my way and was starting to bug me so i moved it down to the bootom you can still look at it down there if you want. Today is a thursday not my favorite day of the week but not bad. After my 2 and a half hours of homework last night I dont really even care what day it is. tomorow is friday and i am going to the homecoming game with my friends tomorow night. today i am probly doing nothing! OH and bye the way its ZOES BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! so make sure you say happy birthday if you see her!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

HORRAY FOR THE FOOTBALL GAME!
And happy b-day to Zoey!!! :)

Megan said...

happy birhtday zoey!! i wasnt there but tell her i said hi

Megan said...

MYSTERY-- WHATS YOUR BLOG ADDERSS

Amanda said...

y do u care

Unknown said...

i didnt even read the blog. i just like leaving coments. whos Zoey?

Amanda said...

Keegans little sister and my sisters best friend

Mystery said...

I actually forgot the name of my blog, I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

yea right mystery u liar! I CAN'T WAIT 4 DA GAME!! WHOOOOOOOOO!! happy b-day zoe if u read this blog!! o hi becca!!

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!