
OMG I JUST GOT BACK FROM TRICK OR TREATIN! It was pretty fun...i got lotsa candy! We really missed Megan but i hope she had fun with jackie, since she went with her instead. I was the cat and the hat and Alyssa was a hobo and....
This is the totaly awesome Alien
from the 70's who works for santa
clause and does witchcraft. Can
u guess who it is?





9 comments:
idk.............
hey i looove that song by white tie affair!!!1 it rox!!! nice choice in music!!!haha
i took a ride on a february mornin
LOVE THAT SONG
I LUV THAT SONG TOO! it was natalie...nice!
ya i luv that song too but i never new who it was by until NOW
and ya its Natalie
hey u needs to post somethin new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u do too austin
i did!!!!!!!!
i updated my blog too, read it, mmmkay?
Post a Comment