Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Weekend

This was a pretty exciting weekend! On friday night i went to the football game(i already told abotu that) then yesterday not only was my dads birthday but was zoes birthday party which my sis went to and I tagged along to help out and hang out with keegan. We went to see Beverly Hills Chiwawa IT WAS ODD! Then we had some of the most AMAZING cake I have ever had! Then today we went biking on some trails in pikney that our friends told us about, it was pretty fun! so yeah WOO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LUV THE WEEKEND!!!!!! WHOO

Megan said...

woo! hey i saw u there!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! my weekend was not very exciting. shaun had a tournament but i only went saturday. my parents went to the games on sunday too but i spent the whole day at preston's house! fun stuff!

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!