I KNOW! it was absolutly horrible. im gunna go die now
What happened? What would make little miss happy and glitter so upset?~Mystery
Also, why am I getting so much hosility from "Shelberto"? I do have a life thank you very much.~Mystery
why do u wanna know what happened, its not like you care
I do care, so dont even say that.
Mystery, I'm giving u so much "hostility" (watever that means) because ur harrassing my bff and ur really kind of annoying!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I KNOW! it was absolutly horrible. im gunna go die now
What happened? What would make little miss happy and glitter so upset?
~Mystery
Also, why am I getting so much hosility from "Shelberto"? I do have a life thank you very much.
~Mystery
why do u wanna know what happened, its not like you care
I do care, so dont even say that.
Mystery, I'm giving u so much "hostility" (watever that means) because ur harrassing my bff and ur really kind of annoying!
Post a Comment