Thursday, January 29, 2009

Contest!

Ok here on my blog we are gonna have a contest!!!!! Ur job is to comment on this section and tell me all about your day! Who ever has the most interesting story wins.....THERE NAME IN SPARKLY LETTERS! lol i no im odd but i need some comments and i wanna know whats goin on in ur guy's lives so please just do it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Manda,

My day was boring, I'll start off with my dream last night. I had a dream it was the weekend then i woke up and i was like UGH! so yea that sucked. Plus I had a soar throat and I think I'm getting a cold which I'm sure u all care deeply about. sooooo on the bus I sat with these 2 random 7th graders and then i went to homeroom which was uneventful. then in 1st hr i found out my personality type is either helper or organizer. in 2nd hr we wrote a paper about why we sing why we sing and listened to ppl sing! lol 3rd and 4th hr i watched a boring movie wat r the odds of that! and then i went to lunch which was fun cuz i got to eat food. we read ALL of 5th hr and in 6th hr i found out i got a 74% on my math test and that's one of the worst i've ever gotten :( then on the bus on the way home we had a smackathon where u randomly smack someone so i smacked my bro rlly hard and he had a big red handprint on his cheek! so then i had to let him tackle me and it hurt. now i'm on the computer trying to think of who i like better jacob or edward because jacobs hotter but how can u not luv ed? plus everyone will hate me if i say jacob so idk! so yea i probly wont win cuz it wasn't exciting but oh well at least i did it! :)

Mystery said...

Well, today after I got off the alien spaseship, I went to school. Once I got there, Fantasy and Forest, my best friends told me the most Exciting news! Zoorf, the hottest guy in school, just broke up with his girlfriend! Just then, he walked by, looked over, and winked at me! Of course, I was late for class just after that, I was dazed by his stunning coal black eyes. I failed my earth exam, but that's normal. I'm excited for tomorrow, I think Zoorf might be into me!

~Mystery

Emma said...

Hi, this is Emma!

ummm, lets see, my day was pretty uneventful. I woke up, had breakfast, went to school, left sick about halfway through 1st hour, went shopping at kohls, went out to eat at olive garden, went to the library, and came home!

I know, I probably wont win, but I wanted to post something!

Emma said...

who are you mystery person?

Unknown said...

something SUPER AMAZING happened today :) :) :) omg!!! i dont really wanna post it on ur blog where anyone can read it though

Fly fri. said...

this is Brooke,
hey my day was boring, i woke up late, and i had no time to straighten my hair, so it looked really bad, ate nothign for breakfast, went to skool after helping my older sister get unstuck from our own ditch, (unexperientced drivers!)lol and then i went to stupis m2m, then looked up some pointless information on greek costumes, tryed not to fail in math, went though science and tryed not to cry over the test which was VERY hard, then i ate lunch which was boring, and then to ela which is always the highlight of my day bc ur in there! and so are all theses other ppl, then i almost killed myself so i wouldnt have to go to durocher, and then i went home thankfully, made some home-made vanila frosting, and put it on grahm crackers!!! <3 YUMMY! ya thats all and i might go sledding later and probably bruise myself on the jumps! exciting right? lol ya thats all a grEat friday. :)

Anonymous said...

haha nice mystery

Anonymous said...

Well, my day is....interesting.... (this is about thursday)

SO I woke up at 5:45 in the morning to the wondrous sounds of "Life on the Moon" by David Cook, which then I pressed the snooze bar just enough to turn it off. Then, at 5:50 in the morning, I heard him AGAIN, serenading me. Unfortunatley, I had to turn him off and get dressed for school. I picked out a black zippie sweatshirt, a red t-shirt underneath, dark jeans, and gray socks. Then, I strolled to the bathroom (I skip details) and brushed my hair. I then walked down the stairs and put on my brown Converse. I also put a Eggo blueberry waffle in the toaster and got all my syrup and butter and stuff around. While the toaster was toasting, I packed up my backpack. Then I ate, brushed my teeth, and left.
*bus ride was boring*
At school, the class began with band at the 10-12 campus. We got a new piece called Country Wildflowers and I play the bells.
After band, I began the loooong and freezing cold walk down to the freshman campus and then stopped at my blue locker and dialed the comb.. Shoving my stuff inside, I grabbed my Health stuff and started off at a brisk walk towars health. On the way, I saw one of my crush's friends talking to my crush. (the crush will be known as Henri, the friend as todd) Henri was arguing with Todd about something. I passed T.'s locker and H. saw me. He quit arguing and cut me off to walk LIKE A SNAIL in front of me. I was late.
*after Health*
In biology, we went down to the computer lab in the Admin. offices. Its like a furnace in there. We made cartoons on how Amino Acid based hormones enter a cell.
*after Bio*
In English, we presented *scenes* to my teacher from the book The Odyssey. Ours were titled "Nestor holds feast for drunken men", "Nestor slaughters cow for gods! Women scream!" and "Telemachus leaves to see Menelaus"
*after English*
Lunch was lunch. I had a sandwich with ham inside, Doritos, carrots, cookies, and a juice. It is now 12:14.
*after lunch*
So in W.H (world history) we watched a FREAKIN' AWESOME VIDEO about how Istanbul was once called Constantinople, not Istanbul. Now its Istanbul.
*after WH*
Am I allowed to skip math? I will. It was just alebra.
*after bus ride*
I came home and got my hair cut and had dinner. The end.


the URL for the video is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3LyXGKACfs

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!