Saturday, November 8, 2008

So far today

So far today I have gone to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned, read the first chapter of Twilight, curled my hair and did my makeup to look decentish for madrigal(which by the way went very good last night) got a new high score of 410 in avalanche, and made it through the whole day wearing neon green socks! Productive day so far!

5 comments:

Megan said...

im still wondering why you go on the computer at 3 am!!!

Anonymous said...

WHOOOO sounds like fun! is Twilight good? I was thinking of trying to read it but I am a very slow reader and I'm already reading lots of books for english ikd if I could handle another one!

Mystery said...

Oh, just great. You're falling into the deep pit of Twilight. You ought to give some people credit, you know the ones who read it BEFORE it became popular? We're the true fans. Do I really want to know why you were wearing neon green socks? Seems pretty ridiculous to me.

~Mystery

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

just because u liked it first doesnt mean u like it more

My Fridge


My Pictures!


Slideshow

Every day is a gift thats why its called the present!